среда, 16 апреля 2008 г.

Jodi Kidd against smoking

Model Jodi Kidd has become a new chapter in the campaign, in which smokers wishing to leave harmful habit, are at special ring finger, symbolizing their desire to quit. 30-year-old model itself expecting harmful habit in the past year in an effort to improve health. She says: "I finally threw smoke in the past year, after two attempts. I like to play sports, and smoking led me feel not in uniform. Gradually I reduced its original rule - stack of cigarettes a day - to zero. That helped me of my friends and family. One of the main advantages of non-smoking became more fresh clothes, hair, breath - in addition, the skin looks healthier, which is very important for my work. In addition, I feel much healthier and happier. " The campaign is organized in anticipation of the ban on smoking in public places, to be introduced in the UK from 1 July.

Комментариев нет: